Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a Day!

Ayden's 2nd birthday was quite a day!


Birthday Party #1 - I sent cookies, Nemo hats, and a camera to day care. Here he is with all of his friends. Apparrently, he refused to wear a hat :(

After we got home, he "helped" me frost some cupcakes. It was so cute and kept him occupied while I was able to frost all of the cupcakes.
We let him open one present - it was a doctor's kit.



Birthday #2 - We headed to John's Incredible Pizza with Grandma, Uncle Matthew and Aunt Dominique. (unfortunately, the only picture I got with grandma was of her trying out dance dance revolution, since Ayden wasn't even in the picture, I didn't thinkg she'd appreciate me posting it) The lighting in there was awful, and no amount of red eye reduction would help some of the pictures, so just overlook the psycho eyes.

We all had a blast, but I think Daddy and Uncle Matthew enjoyed the games more than Ayden.

Ayden with Aunt Dominique on a motorcycle. Notice how much fun Ken is having in the background (the game was broken and worked for alomost 1/2 hour without using any credits)

He absolutely LOVED the little train-roller coaster. It went way faster than I expected it to and I was afraid Ayden would start crying, but he laughed and giggled the whole time.


He even conviced Uncle "Matt Matt" to take him another time.


We bowled a couple of frames...

And it all ended with a little ice cream cone!

Wow - he was exhausted....When we got home and I took him out of the car, he said, "Jammies, where are you?" It was the cutest thing ever!!
Well, now we get to prepare for party #3 with the family on Sunday.

1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

So much fun! I'm cracking up at Ken in that picture with his free game. :P