Lately it's a constant fight to get Ayden to eat anything but crackers or fruit. We thought this was HILARIOUS!! You'd think we were trying to get him to eat something strange and disgusting - NO! It was the biscuit topping from the chicken pot pie we were eating for dinner. Ayden eating it was apparently too much to ask.
Oh, and I have the funniest story. The other night was the first pretty cold night and I broke out the fleece "footy" pajamas for Ayden. When I put them on him, he was so confused. He just kept saying "jammies? jammies?" When I told him that these were his jammies, he started laughing, holding his feet and saying "jammie shoes! jammie shoes!" Even as he laid down in his crib, he just held his feet saying "jammie shoes!" He was completely amazed by them. The mind of a toddler makes me laugh every day.
1 comment:
haha..cute story! ahh...footy pajamas, we don't get to use those around these parts. :P
Post a Comment