Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The last week...

We had our second-to-last Little Gym class last weekend, and I remembered to bring my camera!
He loves the bells!






This was the best I could do to get Ayden and his little friend Sydney.




Hanging like the monkey that he is


Ayden and Teacher Brittany





Showing off his stamps - always belly, feet & hands!




Then, he had to help daddy put together the new bookshelf/toy shelf. He got out all of his tools and loved trying to help!





Here are some belated preschool pictures. He is loving it! Of course, my ever-cooperative son wouldn't keep his backpack on for the picture, but I guess I should just be grateful that he's smiling and looking at the camera.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

ahhh he isn't going to the gym any longer? He looks like he has fun!! :O)

Jennifer said...

He does love it - we'll probably go back for summer session, but it's pretty pricey and the times for the next session weren't the greatest :(

Shannon K. said...

Little Gym looks like fun! He looks so big all ready for preschool!