Since I've been slacking on the blogging lately, I thought I'd just go through a quick run-down of the things Ayden is doing lately. I know there's no way I'll get pictures and video of all of them, so I need to get them down before he moves on to new things and I forget all about the cute things he's doing now. I'm hoping to get some video this weekend. We'll see if he cooperates! So, our little guy...
- Needs to have the light on when he goes to bed so he can "read"
- Sings songs: "ABCs" "Jesus Loves Me" (with the hand motions!)
- Likes to have group hugs and calls them "Ayden sandwich"
- Counts "2,9,9,2"
- Plays this new game where we have to sit on the stairs and he brings his shopping cart over that's full of food. He calls it "choo choo train" We have no idea what it's about or where it came from, but it's cute.
- Loves to play in the sink and "washa dishes" or "washa hands"
- Spins around and sings "ring round ring round"
- Loves his new school and teachers, he is always learning something new and has made many new friends
- Yells "so excited" when he pees on the toilet
No comments:
Post a Comment