Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Beach and More...

What's a visit to San Diego without a trip to the beach?

Ayden & Anneke must have made 30 trips back and forth to the water to fill up the buckets, just to dump the water into a big hole that, of course, soaked up the water almost instantly. It kept them busy and gave the adults some much needed relaxation time!I think this is only one of the reasons that there is still sand embedded into his rash guard...Gerret was very proud of his sand castle creation!
Sarah took this beautiful picture of Seaport Village!
The kids playing in a fountain in Balboa ParkWe all went out to dinner at the Harbor House on our last night there

2 comments:

Julie H said...

Cute swimsuit!! Was Sarah hiding or something? No pictures of her.. Looks like you guys all had a great vacation.

Sarah said...

I had the camera silly girl!!! I actually did have some pics taken of the kids and myself. Jennifer..it makes me want to go back NOW! Ahhh the warm sun, ocean breeze, crashing of the waves! :o(