Tuesday, October 20, 2009

3 year old stats

I took Ayden to the doctor for his 3-year check up yesterday (after going to the pumpkin patch in the rain-post on that coming soon).

Aside from me being super paranoid about him touching anything and using about a bottle and a half of purell, the appointment was great. He was really good and even thanked the nurse for taking his blood pressure - that was super cute! The doctor said his verbal skills seem pretty advanced (which we already knew) and he is one healthy and happy little boy!

He weighs 36 pounds and is 39 inches tall - 90th percentile all around, as usual.

The best part was no vaccinations needed until after he's 4, except that I need to take him to get the H1N1 vaccine, which I'm sure he'll be thrilled with since he freaked out when he got his regular flu shot a couple weeks ago. I'll have to bribe him with lollipops or something.

1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

Yay!!! Can't believe how fast time goes! Keep your eyes peeled...hoping to get a gift from Katie and Ryan in the mail this week.