Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday I turned 30 ...and the fact that I have almost no pictures to show for our busy day must be a sign that I'm getting old and losing my memory! We went out to a late lunch with my dad & step-mom, then bowling, and back to our house for pizza and brownies! It was pretty laid-back, but we had fun. The only pictures I have are from my phone because I forgot to bring my camera to the bowling alley. I don't really have an excuse for not having pictures at home, I just didn't think about it, I guess.

Ayden loved bowling - had this little routine that he would do every time it was his turn - set the ball down, spread out his legs, then roll the ball back and forth and count (sometimes to 3, sometimes to 10), then push the ball as far as he could. It's been a while since I'd been bowling - they were able to raise and lower the bumpers just for Ayden, which was pretty cool!

No comments: