Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

On Friday, Ayden's preschool had a Mother's Day Tea. They sang a song and then we had lunch together before I had to head back to work.

They did something similar last year, but he was a little more willing to sing this year!

On Sunday, Ayden Ken & Ayden made me chocolate chip waffles and let me sleep in! As if that weren't enough, Ayden also picked out a necklace, bracelet, and earrings for me. He is not very good at keeping secrets and I knew about them almost as soon as they got home from shopping :)

The funniest thing was that he continued to sing "You are my Sunshine" all weekend and with all sorts of different voices.

Thanks to my wonderful husband, I had a relaxing day and a wonderful dinner with my family!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YUP...he is my nephew!! HAA HAA! LOVE IT! How cute. Miss you guys! :o(