He told me he had to have Woody & Jessie first because "You know I'm going to be a cowboy when I grow up, mom"
Friday, June 11, 2010
Tatoo'd boy!
So, there should be a warning at the front of Wal Mart that says that there is an entire aisle of Toy Story 3 merchandise not in the toy section. I tend to purposely avoid the toy aisles at Wal Mart when Ayden is with me, for obvious reasons. Imagine my surprise (and Ayden's excitement) when I was browsing the 4th of July stuff that we happened upon a sea of Toy Story 3 Toys. After he checked out all of them (they're all NEW, you know), I caved and bought him this... (it was, of course, bribery for being a "good boy" for the rest of our time in the store)
He told me he had to have Woody & Jessie first because "You know I'm going to be a cowboy when I grow up, mom"
He told me he had to have Woody & Jessie first because "You know I'm going to be a cowboy when I grow up, mom"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think if I would have let him, he would have used all 60 tatoos in the first 5 minutes we were home, but I was able to talk him into just 5 to start with.ed.jpg)
ed.jpg)
1 comment:
Love it. Miss that cutie! :o) Sarah and Anneke
Post a Comment