I love having the capability to take pictures with my phone to catch those spur-of-the-moment photo opportunities, as well as those that are not so spur-of-the-moment where I just forgot to bring a camera. The problem is that I let them build up in my phone before blogging them. Many have been posted on facebook, but since my blog is my way of documenting life, I need to get caught up with all of the pictures from my phone.
![]() |
| Whenever Ayden comes with my to my school, he looks for Victor, our custodian. Victor let Ayden push the garbage cans around on this day. |
![]() |
| Random picture from February - Ayden built a castle! |
![]() |
| February - writing his name on his valentines. |
![]() |
| His very first slurpee!!! He now asks for them every time we are at the gas station. |
![]() |
| Home sick from school in March |
![]() |
| March 17th to be exact. One of the perks was that he wasn't too sick to enjoy a special St. Patrick's Day breakfast! |
![]() |
| Ayden has figured out how to take pictures with my phone. This is his view from the back seat of my car. |
![]() |
| Ayden and I at the Mother's Day Tea at his preschool |
![]() |
| Our first fire in the fire pit this spring...and yummy smores!!! |
![]() |
| May - At the silent auction for Ayden's preschool, we bought "principal for the day." He loved spending the day with Ms. Chris and got to help give tours and pass out snacks. |
![]() |
| We attended Ken's cousin's vow renewal over a rainy Memorial Day weekend. Ayden was so excited to use his umbrella! |
![]() |
| So handsome! |
![]() |
| Ayden's attempt at a self portrait |














No comments:
Post a Comment