Thursday, January 5, 2012

Disneyland Day 2

Our second day was the "Magic Morning" where we got in an hour early (7am). There were still quite a few people, but we were able to hit fantasy land and the Finding Nemo ride with minimal lines!




I read a tip online that it helps to get to Toontown just as they open, and that the line to see Mickey is shorter.  We still waited about 1/2 an hour, but it wasn't too bad.  Ayden was excited to be able to ride the roller coaster twice while I waited in line.



After our lunch break each day, Ken needed an ice coffee from the 7-11 across the street from our hotel in order to get him through the rest of the day!

This may be the best self portrait we've ever taken!

We got our churros!!

Dinner at the Rainforest Cafe
 After dinner, we walked around Downtown Disney for a little while.  Ayden had a blast at the Lego store!

I think he would have sat there for an hour if we had let them

Cinderella's castle all lit up!!

No comments: