Saturday, February 4, 2012

Our new niece!!

Violet Adellae Noelle Groom was born on January 12th.  She was 8 lbs and 21 inches long. A big baby, considering she was 10 days early!  Matthew and Dominique are such great parents.  I can't wait for our little girls to be great friends.

It worked out well that she delivered at the same hospital that I will be delivering at.  We got to see the labor and delivery rooms, waiting room, and regular rooms.  Ayden got to know his way around and see what it's like to have a baby (the kid-friendly parts). 


Ayden's first glimpse

So beautiful! LOVE the little bow the nurse made for her little hat!  I'm going to be making that request for our little one!

Auntie Jennifer
 Ayden is so sweet with her.  He is very gentle and was so excited that he "put her to sleep"

No comments: