I took Ayden to see Madagascar 2 today for his first movie theater experience. He is finally able to sit through a 1/2 hour show or two so I thought he might like the real thing. One of our local theaters has free kids movies during the summer. I wasn't about to spend money on a movie we might be leaving early. Well, he sat through most of it (in his seat, on my lap, standing in front of me, in his seat, on my lap, standing in front of me, repeat). Despite his wiggling, we made it through the whole movie and all of the snacks I brought. We'll definitely be going back for more movies this summer and maybe eventually to a new release that we actually have to pay for :)
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Ayden's first movie
I took Ayden to see Madagascar 2 today for his first movie theater experience. He is finally able to sit through a 1/2 hour show or two so I thought he might like the real thing. One of our local theaters has free kids movies during the summer. I wasn't about to spend money on a movie we might be leaving early. Well, he sat through most of it (in his seat, on my lap, standing in front of me, in his seat, on my lap, standing in front of me, repeat). Despite his wiggling, we made it through the whole movie and all of the snacks I brought. We'll definitely be going back for more movies this summer and maybe eventually to a new release that we actually have to pay for :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahh I remember those days well lol. We spent many days checking out the little lights going down the aisles and standing in the back trying to watch the rest of the movie. Now the kids are more likely to make it through then I am, I fall asleep half the time lol.
Post a Comment