Saturday, June 13, 2009

Super Why!

Ayden's favorite show these days is Super Why, so when I saw that Toys R Us was having a free "Super Why Event", we had to go. It was really cute, they had masks, coloring pages, stickers, and temporary tatoos. They did story time and the kids got their very own "super duper computers" to write the "super letters" in from the story. Ayden had a blast!

The Whyatt mask was a little creepy...
No, he can't actually write - he was just pretending because some of the other kids were actually writing. I was pretty excited because it's the most "correct" I've ever seen him hold a crayon.

4 comments:

Julie H said...

I haven't heard of Super Why before, must not be on a channel my kids watch. Although we are more of iCarly and Hanna Montana and the such most of the time.

Shannon K. said...

We went through a Super Why phase last year! Such a cute show. Katie doesn't want to watch it anymore...we've moved on to more sophisticated shows like Phineas and Ferb....lol!!!

Sarah said...

OK..kids must be way to big..or growing too fast. Never heard of that show. HMMM

Mariel said...

Very cute, what a nice mom you are to take him to that!

Lovely family! I just stumbled on your blog. Hope you don't mind that I commented!

Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.com