Saturday, October 3, 2009

Computer Nerds

I had to do some work when I got home the other day so I told Ayden he needed to play by himself. He said, "Mommy, I need to check my email too." and grabbed our old laptop that we let him use sometimes. He joined me on the bed and played his Playhouse Disney games while I did my work. It was so great that I was able to get my work done and spend time with him too! He's getting so good at using the computer, it's scary! When Ken got home, I told him to grab the camera and Ayden said, "Daddy has to take pictures of me checking my email."
*Disclaimer - please excuse the fact that I look like death - it had been a long day at work and Ken was supposed to take some pictures of just Ayden and he didn't, so you're stuck with me too*




3 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Super duper cute! Oh and you look great of course :P

Sarah said...

Death? Whatever!! I love your top! Is there a birthday wish list for Ayden??

Julie H said...

So cute! All my kids started playing on the computer when they were little!