Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Morning

Ayden slept in later than we did on Christmas morning.  I finally woke him up at about 8:30 because I wanted to get our day going! 


He came downstairs, went straight for the Christmas tree and sadly said, "I guess he didn't come."  I guess Ayden forgot that Santa leaves the presents on the fireplace because that's where our stockings are.  He was much happier when he found this

Taking a look at his loot!

gotta check the stockings too
 Then he helped us open the gifts that he picked out for Mommy & Daddy

 And it was on to the gifts from Mommy & Daddy

We always eat cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Christmas morning!  Ayden didn't want to eat with us, though - he was too busy playing with his new toys!  Ken made them from scratch this year and they were sooooo good!!
 We had a little playtime before we had to get going with the plans for the rest of the day
Handy Manny Construction Site

Hot Wheels Trick Tracks

No comments: