Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Baking & Preschool Christmas Program

Ayden's Preschool Christmas program was last week....He did a pretty good job singing, but there were just too many songs.  He sang distraction-free for about the first two and a half songs, then the tree behind him got really interesting, I guess.  And he had to make sure his friend standing next to him knew about it too.  This picture pretty much sums it up - another teacher (who will be his kinder teacher next year) taking his bells away and getting them back on task....As you can see - he's listening very intently! 

Sometime, amid all of the holiday business, I found a little time to do a little baking - I didn't do as much as I usually do, but did a little, as well as these cute hot chocolate mug gifts for Ayden's teachers at school. I'm pretty proud of how they turned out!
 These are my new holiday (and maybe other occasion) must-have.  I got the recipe here and they taste as good as they look!!!
 

1 comment:

Julie H said...

2 songs are really enough, any more than that and they are asking for the kids to misbehave! And really what parents want to sit there that long either!