Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter eggs and more

We had a fun day today getting ready for Easter.  Grandma and Aunt Dominique came over and we dyed eggs, frosted cupcakes, and made some cute Easter-ey sugar cookies.  The kitchen was a huge mess when we finished, but it was worth it!

Ayden didn't understand why he couldn't dip all of the eggs in all of the colors - he said he would be fine with all brown eggs...

the lovely fake smile

decent attempt at a picute

I had to include this one - I don't think I even want to know what he is thinking at this point...



A few of the finished eggs!

sprinkles for the cupcakes

I think this was right after he said, "is it my turn yet?"

Yes - it's your turn!
 I guess I didn't get any pictures of the cookie making, I was too busy keeping my kid from eating dough and licking the frosting off all of the knives!

1 comment:

Julie H said...

Super cute! He's getting so big.