...and no one is more excited than Ayden. Well, I'm pretty excited about it too, especially because Ayden asks to go play in the backyard every day when we get home. I love that he is old enough that he can play in the backyard and I can watch him while I make dinner. He would spend all evening every day out there playing and getting dirty if we let him!
 |
| A hose, a dump truck, and some stairs....what more do you need? |
 |
| an attempt to get a picture with his eyes open |
 |
| The cheezy smile that I'm getting every time I get my camera out...he wanted to pose with Muck |
 |
| And then there's the sand/dirt/mud pit |
 |
| and another cheezy smile...ugh |
1 comment:
you know mom, you're interrupting his fun by taking pictures, so you get what you get!
a looks like the parker boys when they are loving some outdoor/mud time. and i have to agree, being able to send them out is FANTASTIC!
Post a Comment